As a school we will communicate: Inform parents/carers of the following -
- School activities and special events
- Your child’s progress
- Concerns that may affect your child’s health, work or behaviour
- School and class news, regularly, though the home-link diary.
Responsibilities: We will ensure we -
- Create a warm, stimulating and safe environment
- Provide a curriculum which enables all pupils to reach their full potential
- Celebrate the achievements of your child by holding annual review meetings, and provide an annual record of achievement
- Listen to parents concerns and respond promptly (outside of teaching times) to any letters and telephone calls
- Are open and welcoming, encouraging working in partnership with parents.
- Educate pupils and support parent’s/carer’s in keeping safe online and the responsible use of technologies
- Reinforcing key E-Safety messages and vigilantly online use
Encouragement & Support:
- Develop positive attitudes to learning, behaviour and taking care of their surroundings and others around them
- Take pride in what they achieve and show that they can appreciate the work of others.
- Work with parents and other professionals to enable a consistent approach to support each child’s learning and to help them achieve their best.